9.04.2015

navy peplum


navy peplum
navy peplum top

navy and white street style


navy peplum top



TOP : Tibi Navy Peplum Top {currently 60% off!  and here in limited sizes for 70% off and under $100. Also available here in peach and in navy in more sizes} // JEANS : White Skinny Jeans love them so much just ordered them in blush! // SHOES : J.Crew Gemma Flat // SUNGLASSES : Ray-Ban Aviators // BRACELETS : Hermes Black H Bracelet // Hermes White H Bracelets // NAILS : Essie in Find Me an Oasis








I have had my eye on this Tibi navy peplum top {in more sizes and colors here and still on sale!} for a while now, so I was even more smitten when I found it on sale. In my favorite shade and with feminine details, I know that this will be in my closet for years to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover