9.16.2015

navy from head to toe


navy Lacoste

navy Lacoste


navy Lacoste


navy Lacoste

navy Lacoste


navy Lacoste

navy Lacoste

{ SHIRT : Navy Lacoste Polo // JEANS : J.Brand Skinny Jeans // SHOES : Ferragamo Varina Flats in Oxford // BAG : Navy Saint Laurent // SUNGLASSES : Ray-Ban Aviators // NECKLACE : Initial Necklace with an 'M' // BRACELETS : Hermes H Bracelet // David Yurman Bangles // LIPS : Nars Lip Pencil in Pop Life}



From ages of 12 through 18, a polo was the anchor of my school uniform. One would think the minute that this was not required and the threat of the dreaded "uniform violation" {which came  with the potential to lose the always exciting free dress day}, I would gladly remove them from my closet. Yet, the six years of this classic shirt, did just the opposite and they have  been a stable of my style ever since. When I spotted this navy one in a flattering longer shape and thinner fabric, I immediately ordered it in every color I could get my hands on. 


1 comment:

  1. It has been years since I have worn a polo. I really need to pick up a couple new ones. You look amazing. I love your flats too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover