9.10.2015

instagram roundup

neon and stripes

This pairing came together organically: I was trying things on from the closet, trying to clean it out when this combination was on together, I immediately fell in love {and wore it for the rest of the day and again later in the week}. The skirt is old, but I found a great skort in the same neon pop for $15.







nude lace dress


This nude lace shift dress might be my sale find of the summer {it is under $70!}






pointed toe ballet flat


Love this shoe! I have worn the neutral ones the most, which is the delicious shade of light blush.






denim off the shoulder top


I am obsessed with this denim off the shoulder top. At $26, I wish I ordered two of them. {PS- this is an outtake of me waving to my daughter.}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover