9.23.2015

floral pleated

chambray street style

ferragamo bow clutch

floral pleated skirt

casual street style

pave link bracelet

blue ferragamo flats

blogger street style

white hermes bracelet


This skirt {currently on sale until tomorrow}had me at hello. I recently popped into J.Crew while killing some time between appointments and saw this skirt and immediately walked to the register without even trying it on. As I do most, all of my shopping online, I was excited to fall in love with something immediately after seeing it on the mannequin, while online, it might not have made it to my cart. And now I can't stop wearing it. I love it with chambray {I 100% copied the mannequin's style.} But recently wore it with my new favorite tank {$20} and black lace up flats {$45}.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I love floral prints and pleats so your skirt combines two of my favorite things! I also love that you have paired it with the chambray top.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover