9.01.2015

tuesday shoeday: chloe scalloped flats

chloe scalloped flat

chloe scalloped flat

chloe scalloped flat

You've seen them on my Instagram, in multiple outfit posts and all over Pinterest: The Chloe Scalloped flat. I purchased mine last year at the Saks Sale when I was newly pregnant, not far enough along to tell anyone besides family but far enough along that not much fit. I bought them to make me feel pulled together as I tried to make the loose layers in my closet work before I truly need maternity clothes.

Whether you are are expecting or hope not to be for a while, this classic shoe is a great transitional piece from every season to the next. I purchased the surprsingly versatile light blue cloud but have loved this exceptionally comfortable flat in my closet that I have been thinking that nude with grommets, navy or wine suede might have to be added to my wish list.  




images borrowed from Pinterest and found here, here and here

1 comment:

  1. The blue fats are so cute!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover