9.05.2015

Labor Day Sales!

distressed denim and pumps

If you follow along on Instagram, you know that we are out of town but this doesn't stop me from shopping like I always do: online! 

Below are some off my favorite sales from my favorite online retailers for the whole family. 

Happy Shopping and Weekend!

J.Crew - my favorite store has 30% off everything with code GETSHOPPING

I couldn't help but pick this up in neon flame and my favorite fall layer in this season's color. 




Bloomingdales - Big Brown bag sale, up to 70% off.

These are the same as the white skinny jeans that I mention weekly, but in blush and on sale!



Nordstrom - 40% off end of summer clearance.

I fell in love with this during the half yearly sale and finally pulled the trigger. I plan to wear it with gray cashmere and booties in the winter.



Gap - 40% everything. Yes- EVERYTHING!

Ordered this and this  for the little one. Wishing they had this in my size. 

Loving this pair of distressed denim and, as a mom, you never have enough workout leggings, especially at 40% off. 






1 comment:

  1. Love the ripped jeans with the classy heels match!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover