9.11.2015

white out

white on white


all white outfit



white outfit street style


white on white outfit


blush valentino rockstuds


blush Valentino rocktud flats


blush fedora


white outfit


white tee white jeans

{ TEE : The Perfect White Tee // JEANS : White Verdugo Skinny Jeans // HAT : Blush Fedora // SHOES : Blush Patent Valentino Rockstuds and here preloved and on major sale! // BRACELETS : White Hermes H Bracelet // David Yurman Link Cable // NAILS : Essie Romper Room // LIPS : Chanel Lipstick in Seduisante and Chanel Lipliner in Natural }



Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day?

White on white is something that is modern yet timeless and surprisingly works year around: for now, think sundresses or skinnies and a flowy white top {just ordered this one}. In winter, I look forward to wearing my white skinnies with white chunky knits and loafers or my favorite new bootie. 

This blush fedora is my favorite Nordstrom Sale purchase and I love the mix with my blush Valentino Rockstuds paired with this linen white tee and my favorite skinnies. Dressy casual and I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover