7.29.2015

nordstrom sale: what I bought

nordstrom sale

New Denim {$120} the perfect pair of skinnies for fall // Oversized Striped Tunic {$73}  // Arcona Toner {$48} a $70 value and you will love the smell. This product got me hooked on the entire line. // Chambray Button Down {$45} the perfect basic for under $50 // Workout Zip Up {$59} very similar to Lululemon but half the cost! // Blush Fedora {$38} obsessed with the color // Red Pointy Toe Lace Up Flats {$95} // Monogram Hexagon Pendant {$98} couldn't decide to get mine or my daughter's monogram... // Baby Headband {$8} finally ok with pink for our daughter! // Leopard D'Orsay Pump {$90} // Chewbeads {$23} tried these on the airplane for my little one. She loved them! // Navy Floral Dress {$25} love the color. You can never go wrong with navy & pink // Chambray Swing Dress{$100} not on sale, but I couldn't resist! I plan on wearing it all summer with converse and sandals and in the fall with blazers and boots


As seen on Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it, I have been experiencing Christmas in July with my Nordstrom sale purchases. Shop my sale finds of what I really purchased, with everything around $100, except for my new stroller. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover