7.17.2015

tgif and fall must haves



TGIF and the Nordstrom sale is ready for you to shop for all fall must haves!

I feel as there is nothing in your closet that is worthy of a splurge than a great blazer. I recommend a classic cut and color {think a fitted waist and structured shoulder in a black or navy}. It is something that you will wear all year around and for years to come. I am constantly wearing mine with jeans and a tee, over a day dress and with heels and skinnies for date night. 

Until the Nordstrom Sale Ends, I will be including my daily SALES picks. Today includes great outer wear for under $100! My favorites? I love this sleeveless long blazer for $88 $57 and this navy quilted jacket for $160 $99.















photos found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover