7.28.2015

work it out


Something that I am very passionate about, commit hours to each week, yet never talk about on the blog is working out. Yes, it has gotten a little more complicated since having a baby but even more important. I used to run regliously every other day, but now I tend to wake up and immediately put on workout gear to be ready to get in a quick workout here and there when I can. Think bicycle abs when the little one is on tummy time, or steps up on the wall in our backyard during nap time, squats and lunges while making her laugh in the mirror. And if you have new cute workout gear to sweat in, you will be more inclined to wear it and workout, so shop the best workout gear from the Nordstrom Sale below all under $60. {My favorite running socks, seriously, they make such a difference and my favorite patterned legging that I love to wear to hot yoga that are under $24!}.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover