5.13.2015

what we want: white under $100

what we want: white under $100

White Floral Crochet Shift Dress {$60} // Tie Front Knot Skirt {$44}  // White Longchamp Bag {$95} // White Blazer {$74} // White Skinny Jeans {$65} // White Sunglasses {$44} // Essie Nail Polish in 'Tuck in my Tux' {$8.50} // White Off the Shoulder Top {$43} // White Birkenstock {$90} // White Pleated Embellished Dress{$55} // White Crochet Peplum top {$75}

I am currently loving anything white. While it can be challenging at times to keep clean with a little one, I find that head to toe white easily transitions from mommy errands to date night and everything in between.




2 comments:

  1. I cannot get enough of whites lately. I want one of everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover