5.01.2015

how to save on rockstuds


Every closet desires to have the above selection of Valentino Rockstuds to choose from everyday. Enter Farfetch. Due to European prices and this blogger's good fortune, FarFetch offers many designer finds at a discounted price {this is where my husband purchased my navy Saint Laurent for my birthday two years ago after I hinted about it on the blog.} For example, on these classic black Valentino Rockstuds, you save $300! And I love to check out what they have weekly, as they have these blush Valentino Rockstuds high heels that are currently sold out Stateside, also at $300 less than US retailers, and these black stud Rockstuds options that you can only find in stores.






photo found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover