5.03.2015

princess




What a glorious weekend! Along with the rest of the world, I have been anxiously awaiting the Royal Baby's birth. I have been checking twitter constantly, as Kensington Palace promised to update it's followers with any labor updates and I have been recording CNN nonstop to fast forward during my Little Princess' nap time to make sure I did not miss any update. To no surprise, The Duchess of Cambridge handled everything perfectly, even emerging without a hair out of place a mere 10 hours later.

I wish the Duke and Duchess nothing but the best and I wish that everyone was lucky enough to experience their current joy. Nothing is more fulfilling than bringing home your own Little Princess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover