5.14.2015

navy basics





{Navy Tee // The BEST White Skinny Jeans // Blazer, old, similar here // Navy Salvatore Ferragamo Flats // Navy Saint Laurent // Celine Sunglasses // Initial Necklace {mine with an M for Madrid} // White Hermes H Bracelet}





I am all about the basics in your closet: they easily transition to multiple events and can be mixed and matched with each other with ease. These white jeans, I am telling you, will change your denim game this summer. This perfect tee {last seen here in gray} is the perfect fit. I like mine a little long and loose without being baggy and this one fits the bill, {especially when you monogram it.} This blazer I purchased on crazy sale at the Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas and I have worn it over cocktail dresses and shorts. And I love any outfit, or anything for that matter, punctuated with navy








1 comment:

  1. I seriously wore something almost identical to this yesterday! Love it!

    Alyssa
    Glitter and Grey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover