5.29.2015

I'm Off!


I'm nervous, excited, sad and elated all at the same time.

I am heading off to celebrate one of my nearest and dearest friends {we have been friends since preschool!}. This will be my first time away from my Little Angel, thus the bevy of emotions. She will be in great hands with my husband, thus I am not worried about how she will fare this weekend, but I am worried about me! Truth be told, I have been looking forward to this weekend as long as I can remember as life is all about celebrating the great moments and a bachelorette weekend for a bestie is one of those special moments.

Any mommy pointers to help me cope are greatly appreciated!


photo courtesy of Pinterest and found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover