5.28.2015

lace up flat



aquazzura christy flat

aquazzura christy flat




I am in love with these Aquazzura Christy Lace Up Flats {I love them in white}. I have alway been a fan of flats, but since becoming a mom, my loyalty to a ladylike flat has been renewed. {I have been living in these and these scalloped flats}. While the above flat is a splurge worthy investment, I have found an almost identical pair for under $100! and here in snakeskin. 





UPDATE: those flats have since soldout {great job navy & orange readers!} but I found this and this pair that are roughly similar. These come in blue and snakeskin and are $51 while these are a bit pricier but I love the color options! {I'm thinking black or green...}





photos courtesy of Pinterest and found here and here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover