4.24.2015

spring cleaning


It's time for spring cleaning! Let me help you!

As I have mentioned in a couple of posts, I love helping people clean out their closets and making space for new items. I have offered my services to many stylish ladies hoping to make new closet space and currently have a couple of openings to take on new clients. 

Basically, you send me a box of items that you no longer need/ want in your closet, I sell them for you using a couple of resources that I have gathered through 6 years of selling gently used items and send you a {hopefully, generous} check to buy new clothes! I recently did this with my own closet and saved more than enough to buy these fabulous flats that I have been eyeing for years!

Email me at navyandorangeblog{at} gmail {dot} com and I will gladly give you more details so I can do your spring cleaning for you!




photo borrowed from Pinterest and found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover