3.11.2015

striped


I know, I know, another post about my beloved stripes. But I can't help it! I have been inspired by the above pin to find a versatile striped shift dress that will pair perfectly with the black flats I can't stop wearing, or the understated cool look of converse and a jean jacket tied around the waist. Fear not, as this adorable off the shoulder version is only $45 or this swing option is a bit more casual at $22. But how could one resist this sequin striped dress or this long sleeve striped dress that is currently 30% off with code SALELOVE?

So many stripes, so little time. 


2 comments:

  1. I love it! Stripes are just gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of them as well.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover