2.05.2015

blush

blush

Blush Prada Bag {$2,680} // Blush Striped Tee {$50 $35} // Blush Infinity Scarf {$12} // Blush Bow Bikini  {$94 and $67}// Blush Scalloped Flats {$475} // Pearl Stud Set {$48} // Pink D'orsay Pumps {$130} // Blush Cashmere Pants  {$298}// Essie in 'Romper Room'  {$8} // Blush Heart Baby Booties  {$47} // Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick {$35} // Saint Laurent Cassandre Leather Shopper {$2,550}

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I could not help myself to put together another gift guide. While I have said time and time again, I am not a pink girl, I can not get enough of blush at the moment. Dressing a little girl, you get inundated with all shades of bubble gum and baby pink, so I was sure to let my friends know that our baby was not an early fan of pink either. Her nursery is mostly soft shades of blues and white and her wardrobe is of a similar palette.  Nevertheless, at over two months old, she is holding true to her desires. {But I couldn't help but order her these and these cashmere pants she already owns in every other color, and can be found wearing them most days with these, so I finally succumbed and order them in blush as well.}




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover