1.26.2015

tweed + white

{neutral tweed dress $89, $40! // white blazer, old, similar white blazer here for $100 and here //  nude Valentino rockstuds }



I bought this dress for my daughter's baptism this past weekend and I was not disappointed. I figured the color would be flattering with her great grandfather's ninety year old christening gown that she would be wearing and the price couldn't be beat. Lucky for you, the price has been further reduced to just $40! If I could bring myself to leave my daughter long enough to go to Fashion Week {much less the gym, or the supermarket...} I thought it would be great with tights, boots and this cocoon coat {that is currently 50% off}.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! So perfect for a baptism!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover