1.21.2015

tan denim

Chambray // Tan denim, old, this year's version here and similar pair here // Blush Valentino Rockstuds // Nameplate Necklace {with my angel's name on it} // Initial necklace {with an M for the same little angel // Lipstick in Snob // New Favorite Lipgloss in White Russian

As seen on Instagram and Like To Know It, I am loving my tan denim all over again. Once my baby bump made my skinny jeans impossible, I packed them all up, put them in the garage to tackle once I was able to being running again. I recently found them, after totally forgetting about them, making it seem as if I have an entire new wardrobe. I wore them with my trusted chambray and fabulous rockstuds for a date night over the long weekend. Today I have them on with my favorite tan monogrammed cashmere and scalloped flats.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover