1.28.2015

shades of blue






While I know this is not the most original outfit ever, but last week I fit into my tightest skinny jeans and had to document it. With the distressed jean look going nowhere anytime soon, I have been excited to slip into these puppies again. There are a million distressed options out there at every price point, but I love that I got these for under $70. {these are on sale today with code SAVE for 50%, making them under $13!} I especially like the look of distressed denim next to feminine pieces, such as my monogrammed cashmere, pastel scalloped flats and navy handbag




PS- Today, Gap is having a crazy sale: 50% off sale items with code SAVE. Love this classic stripe long sleeve tee for $9 $4.50, this fur trim puffer jacket for $104 $52, this oversized blazer for $83 $41.50 or this adorable pom pom hat for $26 $13




2 comments:

  1. Lovely ballerinas!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skinny jeans look great on you and I love your handbag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover