12.16.2014

NYE outfit + piperlime sale



NYE outfit + piperlime sale

NYE: Champagne Tee // Long Blazer // Sequin Midi Skirt // Gold Strappy Heels // Rhinestone Earrings





January 1st : Fedora // Blush Cocoon Sweater // Gold Watch // I Am Not A Morning Person Tee // Leggings // Converse



While I have been enjoying this precious time with my little bundle of joy, I can't help but love all the holiday sales! Today Piperlime is having 25% off everything with code shop25 and I couldn't help but be inspired to put together my dream New Year's eve outfit as well as a cozy outfit for lounging around on January 1. (been obsessed with that midi sequin skirt, and have ordered that blush cocoon sweater for cozy mommy days at home). Plus everything is under $100 before this great markdown. Shop away!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover