12.21.2014

gift guide: what I want

gift guide: what I want

I much prefer giving gifts than to receiving them. I look forward to the hunt, the sale searching, the wrapping and the anticipation of seeing the receiver not only like it, but use it or wear the gift. In all my "research" for gift guides, I couldn't help but fall in love with some things that I came across that I wouldn't mind being under the tree for me!

Faux leather wrap skirt - to feel chic on my sleepy mommy days

Stila all over shimmer in Kitten - to help me look awake

Celine Sunglasses...or these Prada ones - like I need a new pair of sunglasses

Chloe Marcie Crossbody bag - hands free for easy walks and errands with baby

Leoffler Randall Scalloped Loafers - I'm apparently having a scalloped moment

Opal Wreath Necklace - to create and instant outfit

Reversible Poncho - to stay cozy

Mansur Gavriel blush bucket bag - I'm also having a blush bag moment

Initial Necklace - to include the new arrivals initials {and the Mister and dog...}

Blush plaid sweater - cozy, on sale and in the perfect color

black scalloped kitten heels - for date night, paired perfectly with the faux leather pants I have been wanting to wear!






1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays ,

    Stay fabulous sweetie ,,, kisses

    N@NY


    New post that will get you thinking deep ,, come read


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back
    @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover