11.03.2014

a fall outfit you already have in your closet

white jeans and booties

Chambray button down // Cashmere infinity scarf // White jeans // J.Crew Excursion vest // J.Crew Factory Excursion vest for $78 // Ray-Ban Wayfarer // Nars Lip pencil // Cognac ankle booties




I love the idea of new outfits. With my J.Crew white maternity jeans getting more wear than I ever imagined when I originally purchased them, they have encouraged me to find ways to make white denim work in the cooler month, for when I will no longer need my maternity ones and can get back into my favorite pair of skinny white jeans.  This outfit is comfy, yet pulled together and it is probably already in your closet! I love these cognac ankle booties and are only $76! {I also love these oxblood booties for $79 plus 25% with code FANCYFEET}.







1 comment:

  1. Those are very down-to-earth pieces. love them

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover