11.07.2014

what's in my bag





Rue La La recently launched their Handbag Guide on their blog where readers can learn about the history of design, how to care for their bags and things to consider when making a purchase. As y'all know, I love a great handbag. I prefer to do "research" for months before taking the plunge in a purchase and find that I appreciate a new addition to my handbag collection that classic, yet can be worn to the gym and to date night. A couple of weeks ago, I tweeted about finding this bag on super sale and I look forward to their emails letting me know when other designer bags go on sale. There is currently a sale ending today where  I scored this amazing cashmere from $350 to $99!

I am sure that my essentials will change momentarily when our Little Angel arrives, but here is what is currently in my Saint Laurent Sac De Jour.

I recently moved from my Pucci wallet to this roomy one to keep track of all my baby gift cards and baby purchases and returns.

there is always some sort of bling in my purse from when I was running out of the door for date night or changed my mind with my accessories.

Mints
left over from morning sickness, but I am always happy to find any sweet to curb a pregnancy craving

even if I clean out my purse, multiple glosses and lipsticks find their way back in. Lip gloss in Turkish delight and Chihuahua Lipstick in Caress Pink

the nurse in me loves keeping germs away and I love this one as it is all natural

same with the lip glosses, I can never seem to have only one pair of sunglasses in my purse

love orange gingham and it is always easy to find in my purse




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover