11.30.2014

Cyber Monday Deals!




Hope you are still enjoying your family and {maybe} you're still in your pjs! I will be finishing up my holiday shopping today with these Cyber Monday deals. Shop below my favorite selections, complete with any codes and expirations.

Happy Shopping!

ps~ also remember to follow along on Pinterest on my Sales and Deals board for continuing sales finds throughout the holiday season and year!

Piperlime-30% off, plus 40% off sale, code CYBERSALE, expires 12/1
{ a sequined mini skirt for $98 $69, or a sequined midi skirt for less than $100? Sign me up!   }


J.Crew- 30% off, plus 40% off sale, code MONDAY
{ a great excuse to splurge on a statement peacoat and pick up an J.Crew excursion vest...or two}


Express-50% off everything

Bloomingdales- an extra 25% off already marked down items
{  my husband loves running with these, a gift from last Christmas, and what better reason to get the new coffee maker I have been wanting? }



Banana Republic, Gap & Old Navy- 40% off, expires 12/1
{ I couldn't resist this for our little one!}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover