11.27.2014

black friday deals!




I hope that y'all are still floating from being thankful and are planning on shopping in your pjs all day! Below are some of my favorite sales and deals, complete with codes and expirations. I also include any great sale finds on Pinterest on my 'Sales and Deals' board, so make sure to follow along there as well!

Happy Shopping!

Baublebar- 15% off 2 times code FRIDAY15, 25% off 3 items code FRDAY25, expires midnight 11/29
if I had pierced ears, I would most certainly be rocking these for all holiday festivities or any of the amazingly priced 360 stud sets

Design Darling- 20% off code MANYTHANKS expires 12/1
pick up the gold zebra dish that I mentioned in multiple gift guides or these adorable pink and gold bow stationary for a stocking stuffer or in anticipation of Christmas Thank You notes

Gap- 50% off everything code BLKFRIDAY, expires 11/28
load up on cozy pajamas for the whole family!

J. Crew - 30% off selected items, 40% off sale & free shipping code HOLIDAY, expires 11/30
do you need an excuse for more cashmere?

Madewell- 25% off everything code GIFTON, expires 11/30
I ordered this navy & orange flannel shirt: perfect for nursing and super cute with my navy puffer vest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover