10.28.2014

blue




After my second baby shower, where the decor was blue gingham and stripes, and chinoiserie vases filled with white florals and pink peonies,  {photo seen on Instagram} I am finding myself gravitating towards chinoiserie blue. It make me immediately think of the dress that I can't stop coveting {seen below}. I've been trying to convince my mom that she needs it in hopes that she will wear it, tire of it and give it to me post bump. {RED Valentino heart print skirt currently on sale with code WINWIN25.}

In the mean time, I think I might just have to order this little light blue number for $20!

{ Heart print dress found here, here and fit and flare here }



images courtesy of Pinterest found here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover