10.29.2014

over the knee boots


  



  

Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots are currently 25% off with code WINWIN25 ending today!

Every fall, I find myself coveting over the knee boots. Before I moved to New York City, I found a great pair of flat knee high boots on super duper sale and I resole them every spring to make them last. They are slightly dated, but after years and miles of wearing them, they feel custom made and remind me of nostalgic feeling of moving to NYC with one suitcase full of black.

While we all love the Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots, I have found a great couple of pairs under $150! {these are my favorite!}





photos courtesy of Pinterest 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover