10.26.2014

navy flounce

{ flounce dress // nude patent pumps // pearls, from Bora Bora and designed by my mom, similar here // white Hermes H cuff // David Yurman bangles }





flounce dress // nude patent pumps // pearls, from Bora Bora and designed by my mom, similar here // white Hermes H cuff // David Yurman bangles }

I cannot recommend this dress enough. I wore it to my first baby shower in blush, seen on Instagram and Like to Know it, my birthday and with the feminine yet forgiving shape, I think that it will also be perfect for the Little Lady's christening. While it has been great over the bump, it is not maternity wear, making it a great piece that will work in the warmer months with pumps or with tights in the winter. And when it comes in red, navy, black and blush, I am here to help you justify!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover