10.24.2014

j.crew sale finds

j.crew sale finds


With everyone aware of the amazing J.Crew sale with code TGIFall {sale ends Sunday}, I thought I would share what I picked up. I love these sales this time of year, as I stock up on J.Crew Cashmere at a fraction of the price and love to get it monogrammed {I picked up this in heather river and this in blush. I love the idea of pastels in winter paired with my J.Crew Navy Schoolboy blazer, also 25% off!}.


J.Crew Endless shirt {$88, $66} // love the length layered

Stila All Over Shimmer {$22, $16.50} // to look awake when I'm a new mom

Excursion Vest {$120, $90} // obsessed

Baby Petit Bateau Striped one piece {$30, $21} // our Little Lady has her first swimsuit for our first vacation

Fedora with Grosgrain ribbon {$58, $44} // great over bad hair days

J.Crew Baby Long Sleeve Striped one piece {$30, $22} // got it monogrammed!

Suede Slippers {$40, $30} // for midnight feedings

Troi Ollivierre Lipstick {$28, $21} // love the rich color

J.Crew Collection Back-Zip Turtleneck {$278, $209} // can't wait to wear when the weather cools down!

Infinity Cashmere Scarf {$258, $194} // great for early morning walks

Mixed Charm Bracelet {$68, $51} // love it layered with my other baubles










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover