9.23.2014

shop my instagram


As seen on Instagram, I jumped on the bandwagon {finally!} and got the Caged Rockstud Flats. They were perfect for this last weekend's baby shower and I now understand the obsession/ addiction with these shoes!




Also seen on Instagram you can shop my photos! If you liked the above photo when I posted it last Friday, you probably received an email with links to the fabulous rockstuds. If you didn't:
Simply do one of the following after registering at www.liketoknow.it
 A photo of my Like to Know it profile is below, where you can shop my mom and my looks from the baby shower. {Click on the photo to be directed to my Like to Know it page.}


Shop my mom's and my baby shower looks here.





After liking an Instagram photo of mine or anyone that has a liketoknow.it web address or #liketkit, you receive an email that will include the photo and product images that will direct you to shop products in the photos, just like mine below.


Happy Shopping!





1 comment:

  1. I love these flats. They have been on my wish list for months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover