9.07.2014

NYFW


I used to live in New York City.

I worked in PR and loved fashion week for the long hours of exciting work: seating charts, press lines and making sure the right press got the best backstage experience. One particular memory was the Peter Som show: someone with a coveted front row seat didn't show up and being in PR, we wanted every seat to look full. Therefore I was tasked with sitting in said seat, which happened to be right across from Anna Wintour. I think I spent more time watching her than the fabulous clothing. 

This year, I may have the best excuse not to be at New York Fashion week (baby on the way!), but I can still have fun thinking about what I would pack and wear. Below are three looks that I currently am coveting and think would be perfect for this fun time in the city.

fashion week look #1


Faux leather leggings {$100!} and the perfect cape blazer {$68} paired with a messy bob and a red pout make for a clean yet pulled together look that can easily go from day to night and all the shows in between. 




fashion week look #2



I would rely on my comfy Topshop maternity leggings and the a classic white button down to look pulled together but comfy. And punctuated with a soft curled pony the Rockstud flats I have been debating and eyeing for over a year would make anyone feel chic. {Can't decide between this pair and this pair}.



pink, navy & pearls


To feel like a lady, this dress with a dropped waist and forgiving silhouette would be great for any NYFW event. Topped off with pearls doesn't get much better!

{I literally cannot brag about this dress enough! Great for bump and non bumps and so feminine and equally comfortable.} 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover