9.24.2014

sweater weather



All I want to do is wear a sweater. The weather here has been in the 80's and 90's so I am going to have to wait a while longer. Nevertheless, I am truly inspired by these photos that I pinned on Pinterest months ago. The exposed shirt tails from a perfect white button down, well fitting distressed skinnies, ladylike neutral pumps and a cozy oversized sweaterPerfect in my book. 

Shop my picks below, and all under $100!

neutral sweaters under $100



white button downs under $100



distressed denim under $100



neutral pumps $100






photos found on Pinterest found here and here

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these picks!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Hope you enter my L'Occitane giveaway : http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover