9.29.2014

clean out your closets, ladies!


I have a really funny hobby: I live for a great closet clean out and I like to eBay. I have turned it into a bit of a business off and on throughout the years, and have helped many friends and friends of friends clean out their closet by selling their items on eBay. 

The great news for you, is I currently have space to take on a couple of clients and would love to help you clean out your closet. Items that do well are anything designer, J.Crew, Lululemon, Tory Burch, and accessories. Please email me at navy and orange blog {at} gmail {dot} com if you would like more information. 

Past clients have sent me a box {or boxes} of items, letting me know of desired price limits and I do the rest! You get to shop filling in your newly acquired closet space and I send you a check making it guilt free.

Email me with any questions as I only have space for couple of clients at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover