9.17.2014

tie it up in a bow




I find my style and pins on Pinterest getting more and more feminine. Blame it on the impending arrival or pregnancy but for a self proclaimed "I'm not a pink girl" girl, I sure have ordered a lot of it lately {I can't stop wearing these pink scalloped flats and I ordered this and this monogrammed in pink}. 

When I was little, I don't I ever left the house without a bow in my hair and with my recent increased infatuation with anything girly, I have been found to have added this feminine touch. {What better use for an Hermes ribbon?} If you are channeling Blair Waldorf, I recommend this bow headband, or if you want a subtle touch, I just ordered this hair bow in black, blue and a color to match my hair. Blame it on the baby. 





photos courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover