8.27.2014

shop the boutique




Last week, I did a minor upgrade noticed by the boutique button {seen above and on the sidebar} of the navy & orange boutique. Weekly, I update the boutique with recent finds I have come across. Some are luxury items {such as this one}, some are items I have recently purchased and can't get enough of {like these scalloped flats that I just reordered in another color} and some are items that I think are just too pretty not to share {like this blush tote that is currently on the top of my wish list}.

You can also shop with me by registering at www.liketoknow.it and liking my Instagrams to get exact items emailed directly to you and following along on Pinterest, where I also share my shopping finds. 


Happy Shopping!

shop the boutique




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover