8.14.2014

leopard print pumps


While the weather here lately has me thinking I'm back in Texas, I can't help but think of my favorite season for fashion: Fall. And to me, nothing says fall dressing quite like the perfect punctuation of leopard in your ensemble. And to pair it with red screams ladylike chicness.

Even though I have a handful of colorful and neutral J.Crew Schoolboy blazers in my closet, I have been talking myself into preordering this J.Crew Red Blazer because the cut seems too perfect. Or this red trench coat, currently on sale. Both pair perfectly with any of the leopard selections below. 


1 comment:

  1. i love the leopard shoe even though i'm not really a leopard girl. i think it can be so beautiful paired with a simpler more neutral outfit, which keeps it classy
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover