8.22.2014

blue pleated







{Dress, sold out and old, similar blue pleated dress  // Chloe Scalloped Flats // Ferragamo Bow Clutch // Bracelets vintage, Hermes and David Yurman // Nails, OPI Mod About You // Lips Nars Lipgloss in Chihuahua }


As seen on Instagram and LiketoKnow.It I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago for date night. I had originally purchased this dress years ago after seeing Kate Middleton wear it the day after her wedding and had since forgotten about it in the back of the guest room closet. 
As the guest room has quickly turned into the nursery and my closet cleaning has become rather efficient, it turned out to be the best maternity dress. I wore it with heels for our 1 year anniversary when the bump wasn't as obvious, but it has proven to be a great go to dress as we grown. 




As I have mentioned before, I have not purchased much maternity wear and instead have been on the hunt for things that will work post bump. I have had to get more creative in my shopping, but that is all part of fun, right? I have therefore attempted to keep outfit posts as neutral as possible featuring items that have worked for my bump but that will work for those of you with no bump in sight! 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute dress and it looks amazing on you! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover