8.28.2014

black maxi





Splendid black maxi dress, currently on sale! // Gap denim vest // Kate Spade jelly sandals // Scarf, from India, similar hot pink scarf  // Celine sunglasses // jewelry, Hermes and David Yurman}


I bought this Splendid black maxi dress soon thereafter discovering we were expecting, thinking that it would be great in the beginning of pregnancy. While it is not a maternity dress and I will wear it long after the baby bump is gone, I have been pleasantly surprised that it has worked every month of the pregnancy with no signs of slowing. Sometimes, a maxi can look and feel like pajamas, so I added my Gap denim vest and hot pink scarf to pull the outfit together. When the weather cools down, I am planning on adding my loafers and a cardigan.  

Shop other great black maxis I have found, all under $100. {love this one for $36!}



1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable!!

    http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover