7.31.2014

dropped waisted stripes





{ Drop waisted navy striped dress {$80, $35} // Navy Saint Laurent Sac DuJour // Kate Spade high heel sandals, old, similar options here and here // Celine Sunglasses // Bracelets, Hermes, Vintage, David Yurman and Gorjana, ℅ }



I originally bought this dress months ago and even worn it a couple of times before I found out we were expecting {I loved it paired with a navy blazer in the springs}. In the meantime, it has been one of my go-to options and I love it even more now that it is on sale for less than $40! 

Shop some of my current figure forgiving dresses for under $100



2 comments:

  1. how cute are you! i love the drop waist with the bump, a little unexpected, and it works :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover