6.25.2014

summer daze: poolside chic

all black pool wear

Black bikini {$68}  // Straw fedora {$95} // Black sunglasses {$6}  // Black coverup {$99}  // SPF lip gloss  // Sandals with bow {$178, 50% off!}

Where I can't seem to fight my love for color {as seen in my obsession in this little number that is perfect for my growing bump}, I love the idea for an all black pool getup. My favorite coverups are ones I picked up in the multiples from India. They are light and gauzy, slightly sheer and long sleeves, similar to this one. And my love for these sandals continue as they continue to be on further markdowns. All in all, these selections are perfect for every summer waterside plan you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover