6.09.2014

jumpsuit

{Cobalt Jumpsuit // Black Pumps // Aviator Sunglasses // Jewel Necklace // similar Black Clutch // Bracelets, Hermes, similar here}


{Cobalt Jumpsuit // Black Pumps // Aviator Sunglasses // Jewel Necklace // similar Black Clutch // Bracelets, Hermes, similar here}


I have recently fallen in love with the idea of a jumpsuit. As a skinny jean enthusiast, yet an enthusiast with a growing waistline, I have had to resort to other ways to be comfy and pulled together. Enter the jumpsuit. I fell in love with the one I am wearing for the price {under $100} and the color. 

Shop below some other great jumpsuit finds, all around $100. 
{this one is my favorite!}



1 comment:

  1. you are the queen of fab ootds ,
    love love love the bag .

    N@NY

    - my cookies recipe up on my blog :

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover