5.02.2014

striped peplum


{top, on major sale // jacket, old, similar here // budget friendly similar denim // designer similar denim // pumps // sunglasses // necklace, sold out, similar here // similar Tory Burch clutch // budget friendly Tory Burch clutch under $100 }







{top, on major sale // jacket, old, similar here // budget friendly similar denim // designer similar denim // pumps // sunglasses // necklace, sold out, similar here // similar Tory Burch clutch // budget friendly Tory Burch clutch under $100 }

Y'all know that I can't resist a stripe. Even if I try. When I found this top, I literally couldn't pay for it fast enough: soft, lace, peplum, a great stripe and under $25? I have already paired it with shorts but kinda love this combination for a Friday night date. 

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover