4.09.2014

bucket list





I am loving the bucket bag trend: easy to schlep, yet still pulled together, it is perfect for the warmer months and long summer days. The above bag is the perfect price point for an investment piece {which is always a handbag for me}. Unfortunately, it is currently sold out. Nevertheless, I found Saint Laurent's take on the trend, and this bag has currently secured it's spot on the top of my Wish List {found here on Pinterest and here in the navy & orange boutique}. Check out the Mansur Gavriel website for the fun combinations of leather and interior. 



photo courtesy of crush cul de sac, here and here via Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag! I have been wanting a Mansur Gavriel bag sooo badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm currently obsessed with my bucket bag. i actually found it at a thrift shop last spring. i guess i was trendy before i knew it was a trend ;)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover