3.14.2014

stripes and {vegan} leather

{Striped Sleeve Shirt now at 40% off with code BIG40…ps~ it brings the cost down to $15!!! also love this navy version // Vegan Leather pants // Avaitor Sunglasses // J.Crew necklace, sold out, similar here // Similar white shoes and here for cheap! // David Yurman Bracelets}






{Striped Sleeve Shirt now at 40% off with code BIG40…ps~ it brings the cost down to $15!!! also love this navy version // Vegan Leather pants // Avaitor Sunglasses // J.Crew necklace, sold out, similar here // Similar white shoes and here for cheap! // David Yurman Bracelets}


As seen on my Pinterest and most items that I tweet about, I can't get enough stripes. This shirt is perfect from day to night and all year around. I paired it with my new favorite thing in my closet: my vegan leather pants. Comfortable and chic, vegan appropriate and a fraction of the price of the real thing, how could a vegetarian resist?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover