3.03.2014

stripes, and red, and leopard, oh my!


 
{ Madewell shirt  on sale! // sold out necklace, similar here // black denim // leopard loafers and love these slip-ons! // similar Louis Vuitton // bracelets and watch Hermes // Celine Sunglasses }










{ Madewell shirt  on sale! // sold out necklace, similar here // black denim // leopard loafers and love these slip-ons! // similar Louis Vuitton // bracelets and watch Hermes // Celine Sunglasses }


I recently wore this to Church, but I loved out it felt and looked so I left it on for brunch, a movie on the couch and then dinner and drinks. You can never underestimate the power of a great black pant. Extra points for this comfy pair of skinnies.

2 comments:

  1. I am a little obsessed with leopard and this outfit! It looks so comfy and I love how all of the different patterns and colors come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this - a perfect weekend outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover