3.10.2014

statement lips


While every girl can claim a love for lipstick, when I lived in New York, I never left home without it. Either in my still-to-this-day perfect red {in Passion} or in hot pink {in L'exuberante} , I found it to perfectly offset my entire wardrobe of black. While my current career does not lend itself in head to toe black punctuated by the perfect pout, on my days off, or date night, you will rarely find me without it. Below are my perfect shades. 



  • Chanel L'exuberante a matte pink, similar to in the picture
  • Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Pop Life a matte red, perfect when layer with Chanel's Passion
  • Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Bolero a matte peach
  • Mac Pink Nouveau a fuchsia for those who don't like fuchsia



2 comments:

  1. thanks for the coral suggestions. i've been a little afraid to try it, so it's nice to know which ones i should try :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is perfection! lips can make such a statement <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover