3.21.2014

pink & purple

{Pink Ruffle Top // Purple Skinny Pants // Similar White Sandals // Coach Mint Bag, sold-out, similar here for under $90 and lust-worthy option here // Celine Sunglasses // Pink Lipstick in Chatterbox}








{Pink Ruffle Top // Purple Skinny Pants // Similar White Sandals // Coach Mint Bag, sold-out, similar here for under $90 and lust-worthy option here // Celine Sunglasses // Pink Lipstick in Chatterbox}

When I first spotted this top, I couldn't resist: the hem, the color and the high neckline. The ruffle is beyond feminine and I love that it is short and flirty in the front and long and flowing in the back. I originally bought it to pair with my white skinnies, or black pants, but loved the idea of color blocking for spring. 

4 comments:

  1. Those two colours are beautiful, and paired together they make such a statement! This top is super flattering, I love the cute very much. What a fun spring outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants - I have them in three colors! I just can't stop buying them. So flattering and so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too perfect on you!
    Happy Friday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover